Anyways, I did make the most of my trip home and spent lots of time with family and friends. Thought I would just list off some of the shenanigans that went on while visiting in ATL/The Ham.
- Pammy and I went over to spend some one on one time with baby Caroline Brown Middleton and she is adorable! Oh yeah....and it was nice to see Will and Blaire, her proud parents.
- Had a girls night with Whitney, Melissa and a few of their Birmingham friends.
- Shopped with Pammy in ATL during one of our many trips to the city over my 3 week stay.
- Went to one of my favorite Birmingham restaurants, La Paz, with Melissa. We had a great time!
- Visited my Aunts and Godmother in Muscle Shoals. Loved seeing them since we weren't able to come home for Christmas. Can't beat Muscle Shoals BBQ.
- Dinner and bowling with my cousin Joey and his family and my bros. I got 3rd place both rounds - not terrible.
- Hiked in Oak Mountain State Park with Pammy and the Bear.
- Caught up on reality TV, HGTV and several other shows that I have not been able to see while in Paris.
- One of my last nights, was spent with the entire family at the absolute best restaurant in Birmingham - Highland's Bar and Grill.
- Had an awesome GNO with friends from High School and college in ATL. Who knew a Monday night could be that much fun?!
- Met Alice's new boyfriend, Chris. Two thumbs up!
- Hung out with another newlywed couple one night in their cute new casa - Allison and Ben.
- Visited Mary Byrne in Carrollton and took the 15 minute tour - it was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment