Friday, April 1, 2011

SPRING FEVER

Spring is in the air, so Jack and I headed to the flower market yesterday. I went looking for herbs to plant in pots for our little stoop, but couldn't find the ones that I wanted and left empty handed. There are markets here for everything - furniture, clothes, food, wine, books, antiques, ets. So, we weren't surprised to stumble upon the flower market. It was the perfect time of year to go. 
Spring is kinda sorta here! 

Some other activities that we have enjoyed over the last couple of weeks have been:
Musee d'Orsay
Musee Marmottan Monet
Picnic in front of the Eiffel Tower (Champs de Mars)
Visiting the China town in Paris and making an Asian dish from our purchased ingredients
Bike ride through Paris
Dinner party with friends here at our apartment
Tapas date night
Several food based activities......just the way we like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment