As most of you know, Jack and I enjoy cooking. For our 1 month anniversary we made a simple yet scrumptious meal - Steak and french fries. Don't you just love the French? Steak and fries are considered a nice meal and you can find this on the menu at most if not all French bistros.
Sante (cheers) to one month of marriage!
Steak, french fries, salad, baguette & wine....bon appetit!
Yay - was hoping this would happen! So excited about your blog...y'all are precious. Looking forward to future editions of the Louis Ledger. xoxo. Jill
ReplyDeleteSuch a great idea! Happy 1 month! The resort ya'll stayed at for your honeymoon looks amazing! I will definitely be a committed follower of the blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new blog! The header is really cute, and I love the side bar with the pictures of you two. By the way, I really enjoyed listening to Tightrope while I looked at the posts!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for starting this! We love that we can keep up with you guys this way! Glad you had a fabulous time on your honeymoon and loved that your mom made you guys a Thanksgiving dinner. Happy 1 month!- one time Tom and I had steak and fries in Paris- the hotel in Las Vegas, that is.
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures you guys take! I mean at first I honestly thought y'all were at some romantic french bistro! Yum! Keep the posts coming! So happy to be able to keep up with y'all!
ReplyDelete