Monday, December 6, 2010

NOUVEAU CASINO PRESENTS BEST COAST

Friday, December 3 was my first GNO (girls night out) with two new friends, Amanda & Katy. We went to see a girl rocker band, Best Coast, at a really cool venue called Nouveau Casino. None of us had heard of the opening band before, but they turned out to be surprisingly entertaining. Spectrals is a British band with a lead singer that has a striking resemblance to Carrot Top in his teen years. They kept us entertained for about an hour and then Best Coast hit the stage. The lead singer sounds great live and we had a great view from the front row. I will not even attempt to give a real review of either band - I will leave that to the professionals. 

Getting ready for Best Coast to take the stage.

Leigh & Amanda. 

Leigh & Katy. 

Best Coast. 


2 comments:

  1. You're number one fan here - What a fun girls night! I'm trying to put together a Bon Jovi concert girls night for this Spring. Hopefully it comes together! :)

    ReplyDelete